Hello, this recipe was taken from an American blog and adapted to my taste, it is very cheesy and that is why I love it. I hope to share more of my recipes with you in the future.
I like to write my recipes in a way that gives the cook to give his/her own spin on it. Cooking is a very personal skill; everyone has their own style or method to most basic recipes. I try to share them in a way that encourages this. It is the way my Nan used give me recipes for the family.
What you need:
- Your favorite Bolognese Recipe I use the BBC recipe ‘The Best Spaghetti Bolognese’ with extra peas (https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/1502640/the-best-spaghetti-bolognese)
- 1 pack of spaghetti
- 1/2 block real butter, cut into small chunks
- 1 small pot of whole milk cottage cheese
- 1 small pack cream cheese (about 200g)
- 1 small tub sour cream
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Pack of pre-grated Mozzarella cheese about 200g
- Grated cheddar cheese about 200g
- Pre-heat oven 180 °C
- Boil the pasta, with a bit of salt to taste.
- Prepare your favourite Bolognese
- Drain Pasta, return to pan and add Butter.
- In a bowl add cream cheese, cottage cheese, sour cream and mix until evenly mixed
- Add to pasta, mix until evenly spread.
- Put pasta into large lasagne dish.
- Add about 5 serving spoon full of your mince to the top and adjutant the pasta so you have a little of the mince mixed the pasta Unevenly.
- Add the remainder of the mince to the top of the pasta,
- Add cheese to the top,
- Bake for around 20-25 mins or until golden brown to your liking.