You’ve found Keith’s Quick Bites, a series of short reviews on various menu items and food products that I encounter on my travels and consider worthy of a review. From my favourite restaurant dishes, shop-bought products and even cocktails/drinks, hopefully I can tempt your taste buds too!! Scroll down and suggest something you’d like me to review in the comments.
– Kinnie – Malta’s indigenous soft drink
– #EatForItaly Spaghetti Amatriciana @ Jamie’s Italian UK
– Custard Tarts @ Pastéis de Belém
– Vegetable Arrabbiata pasta @ Caffe Nero, UK
– Neapolitan Pizza Margherita @ Fatto a Mano, Brighton
– Delizia di Cioccolato @ Il Picchio, Southampton
– Free Damm, uncanny 0.0% alcohol Spanish beer
– Greggs Hot Dog
– Italian Charcuterie Board @ Caffe Momento
– Cisk, The Beer of Malta
– Margherita Pizza @ La Fenice
If there’s a food or drink you’d like me to review then let me know and fill in the form below, clearly stating what it is you want me to review.